Epson XP-400 driver is a computer software in support of Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a computer. Epson XP-400 driver is readily available on this web page for free.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a compact and less sound All-In-One (AIO) printing device suitable for fulfilling small to medium office requirements. The XP-400 is a really easy to use printer incorporated with easy wireless connection printing technology.
The wireless link feature in the Epson XP-400 is really easy to share with everybody in your house. Utilizing Epson Connect feature makes you able to easily print your files directly from your compatible smartphone devices. It’s supported by Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies which mean your android and iOS device is totally compatible with this particular printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 includes an integrated memory card slots for printing right on the printer without the need to use your computer device. The printer is also available using its separated printer ink cartridge so as to make you become convenient while changing the only color that has made out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing speed is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white files and 4.5 ppm for coloured files. The printing device comes with a built-in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Screen for helping you in design, printing, and even editing your pictures instantly on the printer. In the event that you like to find various other brands printer driver such as Epson printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
The following are the methods to install Epson XP-400 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver computer files soon after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is complete and user can certainly print their files by working with this Epson XP-400 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and look for your Epson XP-400 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will shows up to affirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your PC immediately.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|