Epson XP-400 driver is a software package meant for Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson XP-400 driver is provided on the site at no cost.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a streamlined and less noise All-In-One (AIO) printing device appropriate for satisfying little to moderate office requirements. Even the XP-400 is a very easy to use printer integrated with easy wireless connection printing technologies.
The wireless connection feature on the Epson XP-400 is actually simple to share with everybody on your property. Utilizing Epson Connect attribute makes you able to easily print your documents directly from your smartphone devices. It’s supported with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies which mean your android and iOS device is totally compatible with this particular printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 includes an integrated memory card slots for printing right on the printer without the need to utilize your personal computer device. The printer is also available using its separated printer ink cartridge to be able to make you become convenient when altering the only color that has made out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing rate is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white documents and 4.5 ppm for coloured files. The printing device has a built-in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Display for assisting you in previewing, printing, and even editing your pictures immediately on the printer. In case you desire to find some other brands printer driver for example Epson printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
Below are the steps to install Epson XP-400 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver file types after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is complete and user can print their files by utilizing this Epson XP-400 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver file to your PC system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and search for the Epson XP-400 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to check out that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your machine straight away.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|