Epson XP-400 driver is a software package for Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Epson XP-400 driver is provided on the site at absolutely no cost.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a streamlined and less sound All-In-One (AIO) printing device acceptable for fulfilling small to medium office needs. The XP-400 is a very easy to use printer integrated with simple wireless link printing technologies.
The wireless link attribute on the Epson XP-400 is really simple to share with everyone in your home. Utilizing Epson Connect feature makes you can print your files directly from your smartphone devices. It is encouraged with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies which mean that your android and iOS device is completely compatible with this specific printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 includes an integrated memory card slots for printing right on the printer without needing to use your personal computer device. The printer is also accessible using its split printer ink cartridge to be able to make you become convenient when changing the only color that’s ran out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing rate is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white files and 4.5 ppm for coloured documents. The printing device includes a built-in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Display for assisting you in printing, printing, and even editing your images instantly on the printer. In case you prefer to find different brands printer driver such as Epson printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
The following are the steps to install Epson XP-400 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver file types to your computer.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver files soon after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is complete and user can certainly print their papers by utilising this Epson XP-400 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver file to your computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your display screen and track down your Epson XP-400 driver file
- Just double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to affirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your home computer straight away.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|