Epson XP-400 driver is a package to work with Epson XP-400 printer device to connect with a laptop. Epson XP-400 driver is presented on this blog at absolutely no cost.
Epson Expression Home XP-400 is a streamlined and less sound All-In-One (AIO) printing device suitable for satisfying little to moderate office requirements. The XP-400 is a very simple to use printer integrated with easy wireless link printing technology.
The wireless connection feature in the Epson XP-400 is really simple to share with everybody on your home. Using Epson Connect attribute makes you able to print your files directly from the smartphone devices. It’s supported with Apple Air Print and Google Cloud Print technologies that mean that your android and iOS device is fully compatible with this specific printer.
The Epson Expression Home XP-400 includes an integrated memory card slots for printing right on the printer without needing to utilize your computer device. The printer is also available using its separated printer ink cartridge in order to make you be convenient while changing the only color that has ran out of ink.
The Epson XP-400 printing speed is up to 8.7 ppm for black and white files and 4.5 ppm for colored files. The printing device has a built in 2.5″ Liquid Crystal Screen for assisting you in design, printing, and even editing your images instantly on the printer. In the event that you prefer to find various other brands printer driver for example Samsung printer driver you can find it on that site.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Epson XP-400 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Epson XP-400 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Epson XP-400 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Epson XP-400 driver software as soon as your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Epson XP-400 driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by working with this Epson XP-400 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall Epson XP-400 driver program to your PC OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and look for your Epson XP-400 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Epson XP-400 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device immediately.
Epson XP-400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|